lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

Essential unknown

Driving on the road way home, returning  from a burry and long day of school, supposing to be talking with my sister about my day but at the deep telling to myself that I doesn’t want return to school, that  I can any more. I am almost at my house, the specific place where you know you are near but you fell it is getting longer and longer,  and in a moment of homesickness I turn my look to the left side wishing to find something different, something interesting and through the window I watch a old man with a smile on his face, I would calculate around thirty-five or forty years old, carrying on his back a little boy, it seem alike to the old man same hair same characteristics so I suppose it could be the son, and in the right hand he was carrying a spade and a glove, just one glove that is interesting. Imagine, just in a moment while the car is passing through one side of the old I was able to see every single detail. Let’s talk about the elephant in the room, the old man carry only one glove because he doesn’t have left arm.
Returning to the main idea, I turn my look to the left side and through the window I saw this man climbing up a faded white incomplete brick wall trying to get to the other side, probably because is his way to home. WOW ! that old man shock me, he rocks, is old, doesn’t have the left arm, is carrying his son on his back and in his only hand he is carrying a spade and a glove, and he has a smile on his face’s.That man makes my thing that I am complaining about a silly thing while him having so many problems steel keep goin on with a smile on his face.
Probably miss Kelsey would get mad when she read these because she specifically ask for a well know person and really I don’t know who is that man.  Every single day at two twenty, actually most of them (except weekends, rainy days, and days a stay to tutor) at two twenty. I see the same man carrying his son and the same tools. Probably I’m talking about that man because the simple but interesting fact that he doesn’t have arm; or the fact that he is significant in my life. Is weird to talk about a man I don’t know but like the song he is the only exception, he show me a value lesson and I never had talked to him, but seeing him every day taught to my a lesson, be gratefully for everything we have and always keep goin.
By the end of that day I feel pretty good with myself and my way of watch life changes. I learn different lessons, but the main thing I meet a person who probably doesn’t know about my existents but I know about his. I meet a person who inspire me, a person from who I’m proud of say “he is significant for me”. Well I think that is what goes through my mind these weeks. I wish to write my extra credite number one soon.

Cookies & donuts
Hugs & fireworks

Tgifrancis                                                               

2 comentarios:

  1. Francis amo su historia! Es muy cierto como una persona tan sencilla puede cambiar una pequeña cosa dentro de uno! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. franzozisch! lograste el objetivo...qe increiblee! al menos se me aguadaron los ojos haha

    ResponderEliminar