lunes, 11 de julio de 2011

Changing Places

When I read “changing places” it come to my mind that life is a blank book and we need to write our own story. Like all good books life has mystery and sometimes why don’t know where why are or what position to take (the most mystery and dangerous place of all, the psychological places or situations). My place or how I use to call it my temple was the place where everything came up was everything can happen. The one who see me at good and bad moments, how I say “my temple”.
It was the perfect nothing would destroy that place, but in the inside I expect something bad. The best comparison I can do is with a world made up of cookies and donuts (in my opinion who doesn’t like cookies and donuts just like who doesn’t like Taco Bell). It was the perfect place, but like all good things it has an end and unfortunately I would going to meet it.
I never see when everything changes probably because I never expect something would happen (probably because I live on a fantasy , sorry I lie I steel living on a fantasy), here I realize that everything changes just in a moment, just in front of our eyes, but I already know that I was on a different place. We see on TV or movies that everything changes in a moment but we never imagine that would happen to us. Things were changing, just like puberty, different feelings, emotions, people, interest, in resume everything change.
 At the begging it was hard to adapt but by the pass of time I start to like it. While time pass I realize is not so bad to be in the new place, I start to like it. Probably it sounds weird but when I remember my old situation and I see it carefully is totally different to my new one, but in a way a saw that my old situation was going to a weird place and the change that happened can be action of the destiny (I’m of open mind I don’t believe in all that things about destiny but we never know) but that change was for good.
I remember with a smile in mi face my old place or temple because I live happy moments but it just a memory because now I have a new temple that is totally different but I like it, it is my new temple. Sometimes I ask myself, would I like to have again that place? , the answer always is the same, no, I’m happy in my new temple and I need to keep going because if I don’t I would fall and fall.
In resume live is a sequence of changes that we can stop but we can change them. Changes are normal, everyone suffer changes, their weird and hard but by the pass of time we realize that the change was for good, any change is for bad (changes are not creations or curses of the master of evil who live down your bed and push your sheets for scare you, probably the one who push your sheets is your brother or sister). Changes happened and the only way we can overcome changes is KEEP GOIN because if we don’t  we would never overcome our self, we would never change. Well that is what goes through my mind XD.   

cookies & donuts
hugs & fireworks

tgifrancis


 

2 comentarios:

  1. Francisco:

    I would like to see more actual/literal places and descriptions in your writing. Is your temple a real place? Where was it? What did it look like? Give me something tangible that I can picture in the way that it really looked.

    Also try to concentrate on where and how you break up your sentences. You use commas when a period would often be better.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. amo tu fondo MB! Y LO DE LAS GALLETAS Y TACO BELL

    ResponderEliminar