lunes, 1 de agosto de 2011

a retrospective look to my memory book

I was trying to thing a intelligent though but the only thing is running on my mind is my birthday. In just three day (for anyone who cares my birthday is on August 4, the same day of Maria Andre) I would have sixteen years, I am going to be able to get my drive license =). Like Noe would say “in three days I’m going to by a year closer to my death XP”.How I say before the good thing is that in three days I’m going to get out my drive license, I’m going to be able to drive legally, now is not going to by funny because the funny thing of driving without license it that it was a illegally =). In three days I’m going to be on the exams of the third bimestrial term. That is not my best idea for my birthday.
Thinking on by birthday make my remember the week before my birthday; the week wasn’t another week of the year it was “THE WEEK”.  I remember the Saturday before my birthday, the day when my family and I go to buy the piñata, the candies, and all the surprises. I remember waking up like at six a.m. because of the emotion, getting out of my bed and start fixing my room. I get dress and then I go to the living room to watch TV, I remember I watch the The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy. (I just go to the living room to watch TV for wait the eight a.m. for run to my parent’s room and wake them up). When my parent wake up I hurry them to get dress so we can live and go to by the piñata’s remember that we walk all the Colon park, the park were you found most of the stores of piñatas, but we always stop at the store at the corner of the Merced church. That was an incredible store, piles of candies, piñatas all over the place, and on the counter all the toys and invitations. That store was my Disney. The best thing was that always we buy a huge (on that times for my it was huge) and incredible piñata of my idol, SCOOBY DOO. When we return home beg to my parents for let my put the candies inside the piñata.
When the great day came, I was so excited that it was almost impossible to sleep. Doing my best try for sleep or at least make me the sleep one, I listen all the noise on the outside of my room, my parents and my sister preparing all for wake my up (I am talking about the five or six a.m.). THE BIG MOMENT, listening the POW POW of the fireworks, the first notes of Las Mañanitas, and seen how my family started to enter into my room with gifts, birthday cards, and the most important thing the special cake of my mom. After my parents and my sisters gave my birthday huge I start to scratch all the gifts with that spirit of adrenaline and a punch of emotions. After that last part I started to dress because of school, and I remember the sound of the phone ringing and ringing, all my family calling for say to me “happy birthday, we wish that god bless you and that you have many happy returns ”. The day at school was awesome everybody saying to my happy birthday, receiving hugs, good wishes but any gift. For the second brake my parents came to school with a cake and the INCREDIBLE piñata. I don’t know from we’re but all my classmates started to get out GIFT`S and started giving them to me. After the party I return home with my parents before school end, and when I enter home all the place was decorated and for the lunch was my favorite food.
That was my birthday celebration from when I was six or seven years old. Know I am almost, at three days, of being sixteen. All my birthdays had been different since I was six, but most of the traditions steel being there. Every four of August my family wakes my up with fireworks and Las Mañanitas, when I return from school I always know that  for lunch it would by my favorite food, and in all celebration I make of my birthday I have a piñata, not of Scooby doo but I have a piñata.
Gifts & cakes
Fireworks & good wishes
TGI FRANCIS
REMEMBER THAT MY BIRTHDAY IS SOON !

1 comentario:

  1. I ADOREEE THIS STORY! IT HAS BEEN MY FAVORITE SO FAR! ame cuando dijiste qe estabas un año mas cerca de tu muerte!!
    YA VA A SER TU CUMPLEEEEEE!!

    ResponderEliminar